Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Love Pink Stuff :)


Are you pink lover?
well i have to admit i do... there is couple many pink items on my etsy shop and i want to share it with you..
First i have this gorgeous vintage style classic cameo lady victoria pendant its very romantic and feminine. The tea rose pink color is very soft and will make a great brooch or necklace.
i fall in love with this pendant at first look and i hope it will up on treasury or front page :)
Second is this lovely oval emerge latin letters pendant and beads, Its very romantic and could be as best choice of valentine supplies and turn it into necklace. It would be looks great by combine it with black or white colors material.
The material is made from aclyric,resin,polymer
The pendant is about 30x50 mm
The beads is about 28x18 mm





Third i want to show you lovely rose crystal beads. Its very bright
and clear,size about 10 mm. its very suitable for romantic jewelry
design.

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

After a brief teenage spell of hating pink, it has definitely become my favorite color again. I have lots of pink items in my etsy shop. I love those beads!

www.jewelrygenie.etsy.com

Jenni said...

Very cute.. I love Cameo's... Love pink.. Very nice things..

Jenni - Australia

Angela Catirina said...

Awe! Now you've got me thinking PINK!! I love it!

Blue & White Wear said...

Your pinks are gorgeous!! Love the cameo and rose beads!

Anonymous said...

Pink Rocks! I too didn't wear it much as a teen. Was a bit of a tomboy... But now I love it! These are fabulous pinks you have here!