Monday, December 22, 2008

Hi etsy fellow! just want to give some hints that's help to maintain your shop. Come and join at Etsy Forum with title lets score your shop! i began to start this thread july 2008 and its going strong,popular and many followers, because in this thread you could score the shop above you with scale from 1 to 10 (best) based on:
banner
picture
price
items
So many shop has been score and i feel it do helps many seller to fix and make the shop looks great :) this also really helps new etsy seller. already more than 7000 posts so far! are you ready to get some feedback on your shop?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi -- I was just wondering if you'd like to exchange blog links since you sell supplies and I speak of them in my Indie Sista's blog?

http://indiesistas.blogspot.com

If you'd like to, just add my link and let me know, I'll come back and put your shop under arts/crafts supplies on my right sidebar.

Happy Holidays.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I will go and check it out. The more you can learn about giving your shop the competitive advantage, the better! Thank you for the info!

Unknown said...

Added you to my craft/supply links on my indiesistas blog -- thanks -- Merry Xmas.